Monday, April 14, 2008

Spotted: Blind Item -- Looks Like S' Publicist Is Out To Get B...

Posted by: Jen


Blake! You look so happy! And I love your outfit! And I suspect that you are way more fun than you let on! Lets be friends!


To celebrate the t-6 day countdown to the new Gossip Girl, I present a very not so blind item from The Daily News:

"Which New York-based publicist plants negative items about one of her client's television co-star's (including allegations of illicit sex and pot-smoking, oh, and getting a co-star booted from the show) in an effort to make her gal (who ain't no angel) look a lot better?"

Ok, ok, so we all know the co-star is Leighton Meester, but the real question here is WHAT could Blake Lively possibly be doing that is so badass? And I mean, all of the rumors about B (yes I will use their real names/show names interchangeably) just make me like her more, and if S is worse, then she sounds awesome too!

No comments: