Thursday, April 3, 2008

The BM's can totally pick their own colors.

Posted by: Kim

This morning while I was (completely out of character, probably due to hunger or fatigue) telling Jen that I don't care about money and just want mac & cheese on a fire escape and True Love, I obviously started planning my wedding in my head for the 69,000,000,000th time (acceptable grooms for the day including any of the cast of Gossip Girl, particularly wastey-face Ed Westwick, because I am equally as cool as Jen and want to party hard with 21-year-old teen television show stars) and decided that my bridesmaids can wear whatever the hell dress they want.

As long as they incorporate one of these belts:
JCrew is so incredible it hurts my little heart. Belt also available in white (eh, I'm wearing white), classic navy (with more navy!), and soft fuscia (with black!!). Lemon twist pictured (on the fence. with ... navy?).

I'll return now to designing my invitations and mentally mixing my signature cocktail.

No comments: