Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh, just date Leighton already.

Posted by: Kim

Chace Crawford's new girlfriend???


Per Just Jared:

Chace Crawford keeps his arm around his rumored new girlfriend Casey Laine in New York City this past weekend.

Ms. Laine is from around the Dallas area where Chace grew up.

Is Casey speaking out about her relationship with Chace? Her MySpace reads, “Kiss me slow and softly. Make me dream of you.”

Let the bitchery begin! Okay, so she has nice teeth. I think. The camera flash clearly blurred them into a solid glow-in-the-dark mass. The bangs, eeek. But it could just be that ridiculous angle. (I take pictures like that all the freaking time when I'm hammered. I convince myself in the moment that they are 'artsy'.) She's brunette! Go brunettes! WTF on the MySpace (but then again, I'm kind of WTF toward MySpace in general.) And, finally, crazy eyes. BUT, her dress is quite adorable.

Oh, who cares. Look how hot he is!

Jen. Why do you never stalk?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an old pic and they are just friends. Nothing going on here.