Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nate And Harriet The Spy?! Plus, I Freak Out A Little.

Posted by: Jen

Fresh off his breakup from Carrie via text message, Chace was seen canoodling with new Gossip Girl co-star Michelle Trachtenberg of "Harriet The Spy" fame, says Page Six.

"Gossip Girl heartthrob Chace Crawford is rebounding with the show's newest cast member, Michelle Trachtenberg. Our spies saw Crawford and Trachtenberg at SoHo hideout Upstairs "flirting heavily" early Saturday. Said the onlooker, "They were all over each other. She was drinking a beer and snuggling up to him."

All hearsay I say, until I see it with my own eyes!

I am really slow today and have nothing witty to add to this. Probably because I went to the Yankees game last night, got drunk, went to a bar across the street, drank more, thought it would be a good idea to continue on downtown to play Beirut and managed to get completely hammered. I just threw up in my work bathroom because I AM A CHAMPION.

This is totally not a high point in my life, actually. I will just tell myself that this is normal adult behavior and continue to stare blankly at my computer until 5pm because all movement makes me nauseous and then go home a lie down. People my age are married and have careers! People my age are old enough to have kids and others won't think they made a "mistake"! I have a neglected cat and a studio apartment and a hangover. Oh well. Oh well.

1 comment:

Chris Camp said...

While you are concerned with people our age being married and having kids I feel much the same about how I'm 25 and am not a professional athlete. Failure is relative I guess.