Thursday, April 24, 2008

Heh-Heh, BOOBS

Posted by: Jen

A conversation between Chris and I, who are training for our first marathon. We're running 18 miles today!!! Don't worry, I am aware that we are totally batshit crazy:

Jennifer: is it really 80?
Chris: that's what my browser says
it doesn't feel like it out there though
Jennifer: weather.com says 75
feels like 75
Chris: would you like me to run shirtless?
hah
Jennifer: only if I can watch your man boobs jiggle
Chris: you never see guys doing that anymore
Jennifer: lol I don't care
Chris: actually xxx did it recently
it was kinda disturbing
Jennifer: xxx has man boobs?
Chris: you kidding!
he is known for them
Jennifer: I don't know, you don't have them
Chris: all throughout college at least
Jennifer: like the flappy kind or pectoral muscles?
there is a difference

No comments: