Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blog neglect over. And Gossip Girl is BACK!!!

Posted by: Kim

Today Jen told me that she will be running 18 miles Friday. I followed this up by asking my roommate if she wanted to eat ice cream for dinner tonight, then amended that to walk to the ice cream, eat it for dinner, and walk home, after the insane guilt and horror at my own sloth kicked in.


I was in Texas over the weekend for a wedding. Texas is big and awesome, even if the people there do call Cape Codders 'Cape Cods' and stare blankly at you if you deign to order the drink by its correct name, and even if the Dizzy Rooster is approximately 1/100,000th as cool as The Real World Austin made it out to be. As for the awesome bar on the roof with the cute bartenders (and all the Cape Cods): I so endorse you. I also endorse weddings. YAY weddings. If anyone is having one any time soon, please invite me. I promise to cry, and then be That Girl on the dance floor after a drink or 39. Also, if you have anyone you would like me to marry, send him my way as well, because my wedding? Will be the party of the century. I'm just missing the groom.

In other news, Gossip Girl is back and in a big way. Big as Texas big. My favorite style moment? The SHARK/WHALE/GIANT FISH/I HAVE NO IDEA cardigan on Chuck Bass, whom I also think they are lighting better the bigger they write his heart, because he looked pretty adorable kind of consistently last night, as opposed to ScaryChuck of November or so.

I want one. Of each: Cardigan. Chuck. Bag of yey. Whatev.

I mean, not really, of course. Coke is vile. Ed Westwick is a child. The cardigan still wins though.



Chichi get the llello! And I mean, not a child in the illegal sense.




No comments: