Monday, September 8, 2008

She made "Waldorf" rhyme with "Spears"!

Posted by: Kim

I'm too busy trying to keep myself from collapsing in a whimpering heap on the floor over Tom Brady's As-Yet-Still-Top-Secret-Season-Ending-Knee-Injury-We-All-Know-Is-A-Torn-ACL (why won't they say it?) to even contemplate Leighton in that Missoni sheet Jen posted about. I in fact will choose to blame the Missoni rather than Leighton, because I tend to be 75-25, or 70-30 at best when it comes to appreciating Missoni anyway.

But here!:

In Julis Haus (I have the Old Navy version, no joke. I love pink. I know, you're shocked.) and awesome shoes I also have a lesser (though, mine might actually be awesomer) version of.

AND:


Wearing what is pretty much the exact outfit I will wear to all of these events once I start making it onto the guest lists. Black dresses and red lipstick ftw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love her legs, but . . . is it just me, or she looking strangely younger lately? Has she gained three pounds in the face or what?

Anonymous said...

I agree. I don't know what's making her face look fuller (lord knows girl's still plenty skinny) but I think her new tan/highlighted look is aiding in the young thing too. Also, I'm not a fan. I mean, she's still gorgeous, but Blair's whole look was the china doll brunette vs. Serena's sunkissed dewy goddess thing. Now they're both all sunkissed, so like, what's the difference? And come on - like Blair Waldorf tans? You know bitch would be on the beach in her Jackie O. white man's button-down and wide-brimmed hat all, 'do not let the rays mar my perfect porcelain skin!' I don't think Jackie actually said that, but, you know. B would.

-Kim

Anonymous said...

Seriously. That red lipstick/red bow thing she was totally pulling off is a thing of the past now. I guess goth girls will have to find a new hero.