Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Continuation ...

Posted by: Kim


... of Jen's previous post, which spectacularly illustrated Leighton's awesomeness.

These Stuart Weitzman shoes blew my brain out this morning upon viewing (particularly the astronomical bid on Buffy's "I <3 NYC" collage she pasted on a stiletto (good call on the rabid, creepy fan, Crust) and I just had to throw a few more out there. Namely, the ones I would wear without batting an eye, after stealing them out of a rabid, creep fan's closet or winning a little bit of lottery so that I can support what, as Jen pointed out, really IS a great cause:
Hilary Duff's. Have I ever mentioned I sort of love Hilary Duff? Well, I do. Jen does too. She's got great style, and she just seems cool, in an 'I-hang-out-with-my-hockey-player-boyfriend-and-mind-my-own-business' kind of way.

And Rachel Bilson's. Who I love for pretty much the same exact reasons minus the hockey player part and adding in the fact that she's the more acceptable girl crush anyway, because ... um ... she's ... brunette? Dated Adam Brody?

Whatever. Love them both, and their shoes for a cause.

WEEKEND!

No comments: