Friday, September 19, 2008

When I Googled "Real American", My First Image Result Was Hulk Hogan

Posted by: Kim and Jen



Kim: hee, here is a funnnn thing, my name is "Timber Challenger Palin"
Jennifer: HA! what's mine?
Kim: HA
"Crust Scramble Palin"
Jennifer: YES! that sounds delicious
Kim: these are fantastic, hahaha
i'm calling you crust from now on
Jennifer: k, timber
Kim: she would totes name her kids timber and crust too
Jennifer: she's such a freak, I am so excited for when she and Biden debate...
I feel like she's lost a lot of her thunder already
Kim: oh, def, because she is TOO ridiculous
it's an absurd choice
it is like a cartoon
Jennifer: I know, I went from insulted, to horrified, to appalled, to meh
emotional roller coaster, thanks J Mac
Kim: seriously, i was so worried, and now i have all this faith that america can't POSSIBLY be that dumb, which means now i'm worried im giving the 'real' americans too much credit and will get burned
Jennifer: I want to meet one; a Real American
I feel like it would be like meeting a fairy, or gnome or woodsprite. do we need to follow a rainbow to Kansas?
Kim: lol
if we had all the time and money in the world i would totally want to roadtrip across real america meeting the local creatures in their natural habitats
Jennifer: we could ask John McCain to come with us and point them out: "That one?" "No." "That one?" "No." "That one?" "Yes... wait. No."
Kim: haha, there are only like 30 in existence, they are extinct
i mean endangered

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't decide which one of you is stupider.
the pink one sounds stupider. the blue one is probably uglier.
though i'm sure your both fat.
and stupid.