Friday, September 19, 2008

S, B and G Design Shoes To Fight Ovarian Cancer

Posted by: Jen

So, Stuart Weitzman is having a charity auction to benefit ovarian cancer by auctioning off shoes designed by celebrities. Of course, Blake, Leighton and Michelle were all asked to contribute:

Georgina would totally wear these and then stab you with them. I kind of feel like Michelle T. really WANTS to be Georgina, or be taken seriously, or something, and these kind of bore me.

Leighton's. Awesome. Ugly, but awesome. I am now officially convinced that she would be the most fun to hang out with, but would probably just make fun of me instead of be my friend, and that's ok! She's one of the cool kids.


Yes, Serena, cover your shoes in candy. Sigh. OBVIOUSLY.

Anyway, it IS a really good cause and if I had $400 to spend on a really ugly shoe, I would totally want to fight ovarian cancer. I totally get the feeling that all of these will be snatched up by creepy dudes who live in their mom's basements and have life sized cardboard cutouts of their favorite actress next to their bed (yo, did you SEE the going rate for the Sarah Michelle Gellar shoe? You know some freaky Buffy fan is all over that shit), and not those who want to cure cancer.

No comments: