Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More from Fashion Week!

Posted by: Kim

Jen brought you Carolina Herrera, who, as noted, executed flawlessly for Spring '09 (my personal fave is the following red party dress, which I'd pretty much wear everywhere, for everything, and starve myself to continue fitting into for the rest of my life).


Today I bring you my girl Diane (von Furstenberg, if you're new), who brought dresses, and brought them big time. Colors! Girly! Girly! Love!

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/S2009RTW-DVFURSTE?viewall=true


(Jen, will you wear this to my DVF-themed birthday party? I would, but I'd look dumb in it.)

(I'll wear this one, providing I don't look too short. We can skip the Indian princess headbands.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would wear every single on of those (especially the second look and the one you picked out for me)except maybe the super long one because I would be afflicted by the stumpiness. Now if only DVF would lower her price point to those of H&M and we would be in business! -Jen