Monday, September 29, 2008

Nancy Pelosi Hurt Some People's Wittle Feelings...

Posted by: Jen

Ok ok, so I am watching the news right now, and apparently the vote for the bailout was good to go and then Nancy (my girl in Chanel) Pelosi made a speech. This speech contained facts. These facts offended some wittle Republicans who decided, that because their feelings were hurt by FACTS, that they would scrap the whole thing. Well played, asshats.

And then Wall Street responded in true petulant child form and let the market go dowwwwn. Now, I don't know a lot about investing, trading, or being rich, but I feel like the whole market is like, mind over matter and if you believe that it will be fine, and keep investing, then it probably will be?

I think I am kind of against the bailout anyway, because some people who basically ruined the market to begin with demanded a lot of money to fix it. Without oversights. Right away. Oh sure guys, that sounds toootally fine. Totally kosher.


Oh and speaking of Kosher (mmm, pickles), Congress went on Holiday for the next few days, so no more work to be done until the holidays are over. Great job guys, great job.

No comments: