Monday, October 13, 2008

"I'll Fight You for It." - Jen, Re: Red Missoni scarf

Posted by: Kim

Urgent! A question about tonight's Gossip Girl!

Someone with a quicker eye or a greater Missoni appreciation: In that last scene at Yale-umbia, with B & S and the two outifts I did NOT enjoy ... (You know. That hat. I like a 20s throwback more than most and I wasn't feeling it, but I digress) ... was Blair rocking (or not rocking) a Missoni print dress? Because on Saturday Jen and I totally discussed how Blair would not wear Missoni! As in, we were drunk and running around draped in Missoni scarves that did not belong to us, and that came up. Followed by something about Gucci and equestrian patterns. Or that could have come first. True story. Anyway, so now she maybe just did. Wear Missoni, I mean. Wtf.

In other news, the string-quartet arrangement of Muse's "Time Is Running Out"? Well, that was awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was Missoni. Whatever, that outfit was all kinds of wrong.

Kim & Jen said...

It was Anna Sui!
I googled.
Also, I searched for a closeup of the entire monstrosity of an outfit and picked up on the Coach bag.
And then I googled the hat. ALSO COACH.
Let's just call the Anna Sui a Missoni and chalk it all up to B fell into someone else's closet. Missoni and Coach? Wardrobe. It's BLAIR WALDORF.