Saturday, October 18, 2008

In honor of Jen fixing my colors ...

Posted by: Kim

... I bring you, photographic evidence that Jen exists!

The other weekend we got obscenely and awesomely overdressed for the bar we were headed to and drank two fishbowls, encountered a waitress who was not wearing pants, and had a cab photoshoot, and then Jen told off a couple of randoms who made the stupid kissy noise at us circa 4:30-ish in the morning.

Jen was wearing an adorable purple Alice + Olivia dress. When we woke up one of the straps was broken and the cat was using it as a bed. I was wearing an amazing Zara cocktail dress. When fishbowl #2 arrived, I quite literally picked up the decorative-and-functional alligator it included and poured its contents (grenadine) directly onto said dress instead of into the fishbowl.

It was that kind of night.

Anyway, here's Jen and a fishbowl WITH PINK AND BLUE STRAWS OMG THE WORLD HAS CAUGHT ONTO US!


Shame you can't see her excellent dress. Or boots. But ask the Queen of the Shopping WIN how much she scored that Chanel watch for ;) It's impressive as always.

Happy weekend. Steer clear of fishbowls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the most shallow, egotistical person ever. Toxic and awful and I am happy not to know you.

XO!

Anonymous said...

People who call others "toxic" are the kind that can't take a little criticism and are basically whiny blamers who accuse others for their own problems. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I had no idea fishbowls could be so rage-provoking...

Actually, hi there, anonymous. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but, I think I know who this is (and I have been fortunate enough to know only one person who uses the term 'toxic' freely in description of her friends and acquaintances, and, really, grow up.

That said, Jen's description of you sight unseen is spot-on. I hope you meet someday.