Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Deep Thoughts On Lindsay Lohan's Legging Collection

Posted by: Jen

Does anyone else think that Lindsay's new legging collection, 6126 is a big giant joke? Not like, a "I can't believe Lindsay is hawking leggings named after Marilyn Monroe's birthday for ridiculous amounts of money" joke, but rather a joke on all of us. Think about it, she's is mocked regularly for wearing leggings (which I have no issue with, I think it's great whenever she wears pants, and I own a pair), so she was probably all, "Ok bitches, I will SELL you leggings and I will make money and then who will be laughing? Muahahaaha!" and then sells them at Henri Bendel to 16 year old Chapin girls and laughs maniachly (and adorably, with Samantha) all the way to the bank. Think about it.

No comments: