Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Spring = Flowers and Headbands. Well. Who Am I To Disagree, Actually?

Posted by: Kim
(... ... where are the colors? I am supposed to be pink.)



So, while I was watching Boston get all massacred last night, apparently Lauren Conrad was showing her Fall '09 line at something called 'LA Fashion Week' (oxymoron, y/n/maybe?). I cannot find any photos from the show, but according to the comments on the Fug Girls' article about the affair, it included flowers and headbands. You'd think I'd be intrigued, but, I'm still put off by her 'designs' up until now including jerseys, and ... jerseys. And jerseys.

Apparently she and Heidi may or may not have made up, though! And it sounds like this mystifying 'LA Fashion Week' is just as glamorous and prestigious as you'd expect, complete with dumpsters, reality tv guest lists, and, you know, less-than-designers. Read about it here!

But Lauren did wear the above, and looked very pretty. The flower-child May Day pagan-ista headband is at least slightly less obnoxious than the similar ones the All-Bright hipsters have been sporting with their American Apparel dresses, so, there is that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know... Fabsugar had pics of her line and it's pretty much same old same old. Also, I think Lauren looks boring in her dress (because it is the same thing she always wears) and like a poser in her headband. I dunno though, she has just been annoying the crap out of me lately for getting all of the attention for being totally talentless. LOL, that was why I didn't post on her because I knew I'd only say mean things.