Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Appreciate This:

Posted by: Jen

Really, I have to thank Heidi and Spencer for this one, and I know I said I wouldn't post about Heidi anymore because her choices in clothing, hair and boyfriends disappoints me but these pictures make me want to have a hug-it-out style reconciliation with her like she did with LC.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold! The Best Picture I Have Seen All Week (no, really, even LOLCats can't top this):

YES! It is Heidi and Spencer with a gun and a six pack and matching McCain/Palin shirts! Flannel! Short denim shorts! Like, I know all of these things are supposed to outrage my east coast elitist liberal latte drinking self, but to tell you the truth, I love it. It is amazing, and I'm starting to wonder (a la my Lindsay Lohan legging line conspiracy theory), are Heidi and Spencer fooling the world with some kind of performance art about what is wrong with American culture and society and general?

Oh god, I love it. Seriously, I don't even care who they are really voting for (friends can have political differences!); I am a Heidi fan again... Look! Heidi is READING (she may be an elitist too!) a book titled "You Can Profit From A Monetary Crisis" while Spencer swills a Bud. If that isn't a "Chin up, America!" message, I don't know what is.

Thanks for making my day, you crazy kids. Oh, and LC, you still have yet to impress me AT all, not to mention in this kind of awesome way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you may be correct.
I mean, there are rich, stupid people. But when you become as rich and famous for being stupid as they have ...
I get the feeling they're laughing too. Allllll the way to the bank.