Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Too tired too function. Will mindlessly daydream up places to wear couture instead of attempting social interaction and/or general human activity.

Posted by: Kim

Weird week, too much work, too fast, too much vodka, too much talking to people I didn't think I'd be talking to, too much apologizing for things that don't matter, too much cold, too much Claritin, not enough glasses of water per day, and where the hell is my amazing Sephora lip gloss?!

I like next week better already, but, until then, here's a really pretty dress:


Reese Witherspoon in November Vogue.

Jen, remember when I said you could wear whatever dress you wanted in my wedding party? I changed my mind. It might be black tie, and this might be the MOH and BM requirement. I'm sure you won't feel like paying your rent that year anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh god. I would look like a giant red cupcake and totally fabulous in that. If you buy it, I'll wear it!