Friday, October 3, 2008

My thoughts are crabbed and sallow/My tears like vinegar/Or the bitter blinking yellow/Of an acetic star

Posted by: Jen

OMG, the saddest news EVER. Rupert the baby dear is DEAD after gracing our fair world with his presence for a few days. This is probably how my mother felt when Elvis died.

Life is not fair, the world is cruel and I KNOW ONLY PAIN! I am so glad I wore black today because I am officially in mourning.



Jennifer:
OH JESUS
http://www.bestweekever.tv/2008/10/02/the-saddest-day-of-my-entire-life-realized/
Kim: NO!
Jennifer: omg I am in mourning
Kim: I CANT DEAL WITH THIS AT ALL
Jennifer: all I wanted to do was kiss him on the head
my day is ruined
Kim: i think im breathing improperly
Jennifer: I'm suddenly absolutely sure that there is no god
Oh cute baby deer, whhhhyyyy
Kim: "He’s basically a living, breathing chocolate chip cookie with a halo."
hahaha
omg why did this happen?
Jennifer: it's true, I wanted to put him in my mouth
not chew or anything
but like eat him in a non-murdering kind of way
life is so unfair

No comments: