Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chace Channels... Everyone. And Looks Incredible As Usual.

Posted by: Jen

Well well, there is my pretty pretty friend all dolled up on the cover of a magazine I have never heard of. What is that? Chuck's bow-tie? Dylan's hair? Dawson's plaid flannel (ok, that one was a reach, but you know what I am going for here)?

Can we take a minute to talk about his eyebrows? They are AMAZING! Do you think he waxes/threads/plucks? No real human can have such flawless eyebrows, and I know this as fact based on my never ending battle with mine. In real life, my eyebrow inspiration is Jennifer Connolly, and I was actually doing quite well until I decided they were uneven, so I tried to shape them and now they are just thinner and STILL uneven (sigh), which brings me back to my original question -- how does he get them so perfect?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow.
He also looks like Bobby Darin or something. A 50s crooner.
Amazing.
I can't believe he lives with Effing Dan Humphrey now.