Monday, February 16, 2009

OMG, no really. Why? More horror from pre-fashion week.

Posted by: Kim

Okay, you guys? Tell me if I'm wrong, but Taylor Momsen is really pretty, right? (Btw, Jen stumbled upon her in person once and almost peed on her boyfriend and immediately sent me a frantic text, in case you didn't know.)

SO SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE.


Why why why?

Now, I'm going to go out on a limb that might make Jen cancel our friendship on the spot here and just throw it out there that I don't even hate this Marchesa gown. I mean, I could never in 85 billion years wear it, because I'm 5'3" and would look like a 4-year-old on my way to bed and also I would totally trip, like, 73 times (but I still rock my purple maxi dress, I swear), but Little J here is obviously tall and perfect and stunning and someone who can pull this off and look like a goddess, and I'm inexplicably still not tired of the flowy drapey romantic Grecian look, and sea foam is a pastel I've always been more embracing of, and, ANYWAY, WHATEVER, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF IT'S A PRETTY DRESS:

Why does she look like Courtney Love? Dead Courtney Love? Strung out Courtney Love (wait...)? Why does she look strung out? WHY DOES SHE LOOK DEAD?

Taylor. :(

(I do like her lipstick)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dress is not horrible, but it would be better suited to someone without the complexion of the walking dead (and especially without the Barbie blond hair). Little J's next fatal misstep was EYES and LIPS! Come on little J, we all know that if you do dramatic eyes, you leave your lips alone and vice-versa. -- Jen