Monday, February 16, 2009

Hey Guys, I Like What You Wore To Fashion Week

Posted by: Jen

Seems like everyone is paying attention to what's ON the runway, and while I suppose that is appropriate, I have decided to pay notice to the people who showed up looking amazing to watch other people look amazing.

First, Sophia Bush!

I love Sophia (even though she is really only on One Tree Hill, but I also loved John Tucker Must Die), and she always looks perfect at every event. Check her out in her awesome purple skirt with amazing belt! Sophia, I will always HATE CMM for what he did to you, and at least you can feel smug about the fact that you did not peak when you were 19 and that you will at least have a career of amazing movies (the kind that Kim and I love, not the academy) after One Tree Hill finally dies.

Next, Heidi Klum (who is rocking a haircut similar to mine, but I got full out bangs people! I keep going back and forth over whether I look entirely chic or four years old and I can't decide, but judging from the 19 year old NYU student who hit on me the other day assuming that I was in college, I am going to go with the latter)!

Oh hey, shiny sequined dress of awesome? Yes please.

How about H. Duff -- judging from this and Kim's post, I'd say red is her color.

Totally classic. Love the cut, her hair and her shoes. Well played, Hillary. You have come a long way from your Lizzie McGuire days; though I feel that Lizzie seriously could (and should) cut Hannah Montana as I accidentally watched it for the first time on Saturday because I don't have cable and I was cleaning my apartment and had it on for background noise (either that or CSPAN) and it was seriously BAD and DUMB and DUMB BAD.

Last, Brittany Snow!

Dear Brittany, I'm sorry I never saw Prom Night and I swear I will the next time Kim visits because this outfit seriously makes me love you more! Now, I don't "OMG LOVE PLAID!!1!", but I love how you combined casual with formal in this one, and yes, I really wish I had bought something in that color yellow this fall.

Excellent work, ladies!

2 comments:

Kim & Jen said...

OH I SAW A PIC SOMEWHERE OF BRITTANY SNOW IN THAT AND WANTED TO TELL YOU!
So good. I love it. Let's watch Prom Night asap! OMG I LOVE PLAID !!11! Or maybe not quite that much, but I do like it and she looks great!
-Kim

Anonymous said...

I assumed you two lived in the same city.

Sorry, random comment of no consequence. It just surprised me, that's all.