Monday, February 9, 2009

Everybody Looked SO BAD At The Grammy's, So I Will Focus My Rage At Heidi's Shoes

Posted by: Jen

Ok, wtf singer people. You all looked ridic at the Grammy's last night -- like seriously, I clicked through 100 pictures and everyone looked so. bad. GAH. Let me provide some evidence, and then I will note which dresses did not make me throw up a little:

http://www.popsugar.com/2789547

Ok, so the people that did not offend me were: Marissa Miller (does she even sing?) in a safe white mini dress with a black belt (and I don't even particularly like large belts), Kathy Griffin in her nice blue number (I know for a fact that she does NOT sing), and Cyndi Lauper (CYNDI "I AM THE 80'S" LAUPER, PEOPLE!!!1) in her cute tux jacket.

To everyone else, OMFGWTF? It was like 80's threw up on 30's and mated with bad fabric and then had giant ugly ornate flower babies.

However, besides the aforementioned non-offending ladies, we did have one winner of the night, and of all people in the entire universe it was...

Yeah. AUDRINA! With her cute little bun and non-offensive dress. And she doesn't even DO ANYTHING. Now, I don't even like music, but I am sure that you musical people are not so creative and artsy to not care about what you look like, right? Prove it.

Anyway. Anyway. Now, onto the Most Offensive Thing I Have Witnessed All Year. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Heidi Montag's shoes:

PLATFORM SNEAKERS!!! Spencer has finally eaten her brain, I am sure of it.

No comments: