Monday, February 9, 2009

Something You Should Purchase Immediately And Put In Your Hair. FYI.

Posted by: Kim

I've been using Biosilk Silk Therapy replenishing treatment for a while now, and it is life-changing, I promise. I have long, thick hair that is not completely straight, but somehow also can't hold curl without the aid of about half a bottle of hairspray -- and considering I don't use hairspray pretty much as a rule, that gets difficult. Basically, it's wavy-ish on a good day, but mostly just ... a lot. So I pretty much pay homage to conditioning products on a daily basis and sing praises to the goddess of Vitamin E on every good hair day.

Aside from all the split-end reparations, it smells amazing. I actually have a mildly entertaining story about just how amazing it smells (it comes from my office, and office stories are always good, right?) -- that I will tell tomorrow.

See what I did there? This is me making a conscious effort to post more. Even if it does mean splitting posts up into two.

For now, trust me. Buy. Love. You will never go back.

No comments: