Thursday, February 5, 2009

You Amuse Me, Dustin Hoffman

Posted by: Jen

The scene: Dustin Hoffman reacting (ok, clearly just messing with) to the work of the paparazzi while being photographed by said paparazzi. Oh, how meta! I vote him honorary grandpa of our Dream Team of Friends!

Dustin is clearly upset over mysteriously dead toddler Caylee Anthony! Like millions of others, he still can't get enough!

Dustin views Gennifer Goodwin's tangerine/bead/vomit colored shoes monstrosity from the He's Just Not That In To You premier. He is unimpressed, perhaps nonplussed.

Sigh. You can see the tangerine monstrosity here: http://www.fabsugar.com/2766278. Take it from me, Gin (Kim and I wonder if perhaps on the night of your conception, your parents got drunk on gin martinis and decided to combine their love of Bombay Saphire with one of the most popular names of the late 70's/early 80's, because really, what else are we expected to think?) as a girl who also has the Wednesday Adams thing going on, tropical fruit colors are NOT your friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I vote yes on Dustin as patriarch of the Dream Team.

And now, onto Gin (as it should be!). I have reviewed the dress again, and seen it in a few other photos with different lighting, and you know what I think?

Okay, well, I mean, overall I still think the look is crappy (but I still think she looked the best of all the cast) - shoes, ugh, necklace, ugh, cut of the dress, ugh (maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it weren't the proper length for Dakota Fanning to rock more than Gin herself) - BUT. I think the color looks really good on her. And so maybe you should attempt some orange, Jensday Adams.