Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Pants Aren't Even The Best Thing About This...

Posted by: JenYou need to click on this to see the reaction. It's kind of how I looked the day I saw Jenny downtown. Except instead of the person next to me looking absolutely enthralled, it was my boyfriend mocking me for getting excited over a 14 year old.

But rather, the GG SUPERFANS!!1 behind Ed who are clearly freaking out over:

1. His pants (oh thank you Fashion Gods. Those are amazing and awful and I love them and just feel so wrong about it. I think I like lavender on men. I have been trying to convince my boyfriend that a lavender shirt would look hot under a dark gray suit. He doesn't believe me, but as I stated before this is the same man who, for an entire summer, wore a bathing suit with Hawaiian flowers on it all around the city as SHORTS, so I will take his rejection lightly)

2. Chuck Fucking Bass

1 comment:

Kim & Jen said...

Everything about this is incredible.
-K