Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ed Turns 21! I Feel Dirty...

Posted by: Jen


Awww look at that. Sometimes I feel like he thinks he really IS Chuck Bass.

Our boy Ed turned 21 this weekend and threw his birthday party at TAO in Vegas. Of course he did, and let me tell you that is a far cry from how I spent my 21st birthday, guzzling liquid cocaine shots at the end of the bar where I worked while the kitchen crew cheered me on. Though I am more of a Nate girl, I still feel kind of dirty and OLD when I swoon over Chuck's general bad boy awesomeness (stop reminding me he is a potential rapist, I DON'T CARE). Oh well, at least I have thought about and considered my sketchiness. Unlike the millions of dudes that had a countdown going for the Olsen twins' 18th birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Ed! We heart you! Happy birthday!

Crap, he's 21 now ... this means I really probably have no chance, if he doesn't even need me to buy beer ...

-Kim

Mindy said...

I feel like I should probably know who Chuck and Ed are on this blog ... but no clue. Why does Jen from NY talk so much about these men?