Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cannot Control Zappos Problem...

Posted by: Jen
I just totally impulse bought these shoes and forgive me father for I have sinned, I feel like I should make a confession of some sort. I swore off shopping for the summer after purchasing a rather hefty priced ticket to London but then I was bored and browsing Zappos and I saw these and like, NEEDED them for London because they really totally solve my shoe issue of how many pairs of shoes to bring because they pretty much go with everything. I am elated because they are awesome and when I was on a wine tour in San Francisco a few weeks ago I saw a girl wearing the silver version and I was obsessed.

And I just pretended I wanted to buy them by putting them in my shopping cart, you know, just kidding (I mean who doesn't do this? Who doesn't go online fake shopping and fill their cart with everything they want just to see how much money they could spend only to close the window before a purchase is made because you just wanted to see and couldn't afford it anyway? Yeah.) and I was greeted with a red warning telling me to "Hurry!" because "There are only 3 left in your size!"

OMG PRESSURE. I clicked. And bought. Damn you Zappos.

Anyway, after my one click shopping spree (damn you again Zappos for being the most wonderful online shoe store that provides excellent service AND saves my shopping info), I immediately IM'd Kim for justification. Apparently she is working on something because I am getting no response. So, I IM'd my other bff/co-worker and this is how our conversation went down:

Jennifer: can you like, be gay for a minute and tell me how awesome this impulse buy is? Kim is currently unavailable:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7465866.html

Chris: No

Jennifer: did you even click on the link?

Chris: Yes.

Jennifer: any thoughts at all?

Chris: Shoes.

Jennifer: sigh

No comments: