Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Confession: I Am SO Excited For SotTP2

Posted by: Jen

So, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 premeired in New York last night and I WASN'T INVITED (again). Anyway, confession time: I reaallly liked the first movie and am very excited for the second. Kim should come to town so we can see it together and cry into our giant tub of popcorn and my box of Sno Caps and her box of Gummi Worms because obviously we have exactly opposite taste when it comes to most foods. Except for white chocolate. We hate white chocolate! I mean really, anyone who likes white chocolate clearly cannot be trusted because it is just so unnatural and NOT CHOCOLATE AT ALL.

But I digress. The cast was out looking awesome, along with our favorites from GG and a couple of randoms that I had to throw in for fun.

I have no idea why the pictures are so small, but I think if you click on them, you can see them in full:

Our stars! They all look great though I am seriously questioning Amber's one-sie (or however it's spelled). Yes, Gwyneth can pull it off, and Maggie, and even Blake can do the shorts version, however, I am nervous about this one. Blake shows us how to successfully wear formal orange, and Alexis is wearing what I would wear.

America for the win though! Look at her! So pretty, love the color!

Leighton reminds us that while she isn't in this movie, she should have been.

Ed goes for a lumberjack meets Nantucket look and pulls it off, probably because he forgot that he isn't actually Chuck Bass.

Some eye candy for all. We're wearing the same pants today, by the way.

I have no idea who this kid is but I love him so much. He can be my replacement BFF when Kim is not available! Look at him! Adorable! And you know he is seriously questioning Amber's outfit.

This is Lindsay Lohan's sister and she is 14. Somebody call Stacy & Clinton and Child Services because this girl needs help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That kid plays America's gay nephew on Ugly Betty. One of the few good things about that show.