Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What Do Longchamp And The Dark Knight Have In Common? Part II

Posted by: Jen

Ok, part II, The Dark Knight premiere:


Ed shows us that he has fully morphed into Chuck Bass. Dapper. Sexy. He has me completely fooled.

Blake is so pretty and totally pulls off an embellished romper. As with maxi dresses, I am on the fence with rompers, but because I know that wearing a romper would probably not make me fall on my face, I would probably wear a formal embellished one out well before trying to run for the subway in a maxi dress. Seriously, those dresses are asking for death. Or at least flashing someone accidentally.

Dan looks at S and is like, "Oh shit!"
Meanwhile, S is thinking, "If I stand over here, no one will know I am with him!"

"I didn't know this was a formal event! I thought Blake was wearing pajamas! Shit! Now I am here in a mesh cardigan and totally embarrassed. Dammit!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really psyched for that time we go to brunch when you are still in your embellished romper from the night before and I am boho chic and falling down stairs in my maxi dress.

So. Pumped.

Side note: Ed. Please. Just. Call. Us.

-Kim

P.S. Get the Longchamp bag. I don't even know what you're talking about, I heart the traditionals, but get whatever you're talking about. Longchamp! Viva la france!