Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What Do Longchamp And The Dark Knight Have In Common? Part I

Posted by: Jen

The cast of GG, of course! Everyone was out last night, either for The Dark Knight premiere or the Longchamp party. I think it's strange that Ed, Dan and Serena were invited to the movie premiere while Leighton showed up with Vanessa and Nicole at the Longchamp party. Also, my girlcrush Diane Kruger was there (she always looks fabulous! She dates Pacey!), and well... Needed a longer shirt.

First up: Longchamp!

Side-note, I have a $200 gift certificate to Bloomingdales and am thinking about getting a Longchamp bag... Not the classic one, but the patent leather Kate Moss endorsed kind. What do you think?

Anyway. Longchamp!

Leighton's all like, "Hey, yes I poured myself into this dress and I look hot! Also, please check my righteous shoes!"


Vanessa, were you in my closet? Please return that soon as I am going on vacation this weekend and will need it.


So if only we could all look this good in a candid party Polaroid. I bet they got free stuff too! Seriously, I am failing at getting onto the guest lists at these events.

Lastly, Diane: Are your pants too high? Maybe. Is your shirt too short? Definitely. Is the hat a Samantha Ronson rip-off? YES. Oh Diane, you just made my head explode and not in the good way. We can still be friends though, because your red clutch slightly redeems you and you normally look so nice. I know Pacey told you that you looked cute before you left the house but that is because HE LOVES YOU! I let my boyfriend walk around New York all last summer wearing a pair of Hawaiian flower board shorts and didn't say anything even though I should have... Love blinds fashion sense; do not be a victim!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much do I love that Ed, Leighton and Nicole get to go by their real names, while Dan and Vanessa are Dan and Vanessa, and Blake/S is ... well, rather arbitrary.

Awesome.

-Kim

Anonymous said...

My writing is art and I will go with whatever feels most right for the sentence. - Jen