Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh Jesus, Heidi We Are In A Fight.

Posted by: Jen

Oh. My. God. Heidi. I feel like this is the end of the road for us. I had so much hope for you, I really thought you'd make it out ok. And then I see THESE pictures. Heidi, seriously, what the fuck? I knew you were a Republican but I figured it was because your dad is and you like money and want to keep as much of it as possible, but still. STILL! Ugh.

You can hide behind your Birkin all you want but it seems to me the true colors are coming out. Come hither stare! With a gun! IN PLATFORM ESPADRILLES! My head has just exploded with the trashtasticness of it all.


Heidi, exactly which demographic are you trying to pander to here? You got all of the spoiled 16 year olds so now you are going after people with cars on their lawns? OMG, why don't you just put on an American Flag bikini while you're at it?

I know Spencer put you up to this, but if Spencer jumped off a bridge, would you do it to? Do not answer me, I have officially moved to team Audrina all the way. And Lauren. The worst Lauren would do is go out of the house in Old Navy flip flops and maybe drink too many margaritas and push someone in the pool. Sigh. I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

No comments: