Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh Man, We Need A Drink SO BAD

Posted by: Kim and Jen
Kim: john picked a lady.
haha
Jennifer: ?
Kim: he's bringing the big guns. like he just got every woman in my office. sheesh. mccain picked his running mate and it's a GIRL
Jennifer: OH
yes
well you know what.
that doesn't convince me that he respects women and I think it shows that he doesn't because he thinks women will go "OH A VAGINA! I WILL VOTE FOR HIM"
fuck that noise
and apparently it works
shit
he plays dirty and I have to say I admire his style
Kim: what 44-year-old woman from alaska is pro-life? wtf.
Jennifer: I KNOW, I KNOW
I'm gonna throw shit
is it official?
I feel like he's copying hillary
Kim: no, he is doing it to get the feminists! the crazy feminists who are mad obama isn't hilary!
it's terrible!
Jennifer: the feminists aren't like that, the feminists know. the only people who wanted hillary and will vote for mccain out of spite are 60+ baby boomers who can't see past their own asses
Kim: there are the crazy ones. i'm reading jezebel. whoo boy. 'i will vote for mccain to prove a point, i suffered bush, i can suffer this.' hi. how about all the women who will actually suffer.
Jennifer: I'm like hyperventilating, this is crazy. look what he had to do to compete with obama!!! you know he wouldn't do it unless he was desperate
Kim: im so angry
Jennifer: I am outraged, it's such a cloying act
fucking a
Kim: all the middle-aged women in my office are like, 'what?! this is fantastic!' omg. omg omg omg.
Jennifer: omg omg omg
Kim: christ. worst night/morning ever. josh beckett's arm is dead and mccain is going to be president. like, i was having a great week as of two days ago! wtf.
Jennifer: fucking a
like the undermining underhandedness is amazing and I have not doubt that john mccain is some kind of super villian. I am so glad I signed up to volunteer for planned parenthood now.
chrisssst
Kim: i cant do work now. i'm busy panicking about the fate of america.
this is terrible... i cant even console myself that he is old and might die. because then we will have a republican bitch prez. wtf. no.
Jennifer: OH MY GOD, THIS IS FUCKED UP

No comments: