Sunday, August 10, 2008

Heidi, You Make Me Sad.

Posted by: Kim

Pics from Just Jared


Listen, Heidi. I know we're LC's #1 fans and all, but I promise we don't side in the feud. We like you too! You are stellar entertainment, and aside from the questionable nose job and those gun photos and your continual association with Spencer, we like you! We remember S1 of The Hills and what a good friend you were and we understand all about creative editing! And you have very pretty hair, and in the photo on the right you're totally pulling off the yellow that so many have attempted and failed miserably at rocking this summer, resulting in a bunch of washed out human lemon squares strolling around town (present company possibly included).

And so anyway, what I'm trying to say is, why do you do things like those shoes (I'm willing to turn a blind eye to the white sunglasses this once, and one to the bag as well, as it may be okay from another angle, can't tell for sure ... though definitely not with the dress ... BUT THOSE SHOES, HEIDI, WHAT ARE THOSE SHOES?) ?! I'd convey my utter horror at heels with the maxi dress in the first place, but I got stumped at the horror of the heels themselves and just don't even feel the need to go any further.

I only say this because I care, Heidi, but really. The stripper chic look really doesn't do anything for anyone. Especially when your chief rival is the girl next door who pretty much wears pretty cocktail dresses six days a week and running clothes on the seventh.

No comments: