Friday, August 8, 2008

London Calling!

Posted by: JenWell, I'm off to London for the week! Have fun sitting in your cubes while I'm off gallivanting around town, drinking as much Stella as I can hold and NOT shopping at all because of the horrible exchange rate.

Oh and don't worry, I will not be dressed like the people above, even though I often threaten my boyfriend with showing up in an American Flag sweater, white sneakers and a fanny pack.

Actually, the first time I said "fanny pack" he started laughing hysterically and I was like, "Yes fanny packs are funny, but not
that funny," and he explained that in England, "Fanny" is another word for Vagina. Which is interesting, I think (look, now we're all cultured!), and it makes a whole lot more sense because you kind of ARE wearing it over your vag instead of your butt, just saying.

And on that intelligent note, over to Kim for the week!

No comments: