Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WEAK!

Posted by: Jen

I was just playing the most phenomenal game of Scrabulous of my life (click the screen shot) and Chris "I am a baby if I don't win" RESIGNED because he only had vowels. WEAK, I say, WEAK. There have been many times when I have had shit letters and I either traded my tiles or sucked it up and kept playing.

FAIL CHRISTOPHER, YOU FAIL. Do you think the Yankees would be losing and give up during the 7th inning because "the other team was going to win anyway"!? NO, they keep playing*!

This is a life lesson, kids: don't be a shitty loser! It makes you look bad.

*Kim, this is not the time to bash the Yankees. Please refrain from that and bash Christopher's poor sport-ness instead.

2 comments:

Chris Camp said...

Ha! shows how much you know, the Yankees practically do stop playing and they just bring in Kyle Farnsworth.

I'll have one of the 10th ave hobos sub for me in the future when i'm looking to phone it in.

Kim & Jen said...

That's what Kim said about the Yankees too, but she complemented Derek Jeter for being competitive and a good captain. Well, well, well, looks like the tables have turned and hell has frozen -- Chris smack talking and Kim complementing the Yankees! -Jen