Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ok Chuck, I Will Put Aside My Hatred Of Puffy And Attend The White Party With You...

Posted by: Jen

So, basically, I am a fan of the paparazzi for one time in my life because they are doing an excellent job at keeping tabs on the GG casts' summer. I mean, obviously I have a job so I can't jet out to the Hamptons (ok, it would be the Jitney if I went) to stalk them, so somebody needs to do it. Looks like the kids are going to a white party, exxxceelllent. Though, I doubt even our friend Chuck would get in -- doesn't he know the rules?! Nothing but white allowed, and I think that Balenciaga-esque piping would disqualify him. That's cool though, then we could unite in our mutual hatred for P.Diddy and revenge would be ours!

And now, The Revelation of The Day (maybe week):
Jennifer: omg
little fish
kim, your tattoo is a bass
you have a chuck bass tramp stamp
now it has meaning!
Kim: lol, i am not tattooing im chuck bass on myself.
HAHAHA
my tat is totes like, bass food. but i'll go with it. baby bass stamp. oh gross, child molestation. or not. let's not lie. i'd...nevermind. hahahahaha. bass tramp stamp. wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Oh! So while I was busy filming a scene for "Lipstick Jungle" the other day, this guy sits down next to me during a break and starts chatting, and it turns out that he had just done the white party the week before. And it was awesome, because he'd totally never seen the show, had no idea what a big deal it was, and had only taken the gig to keep his mind off his recently-dead dog. AMAZING.