Friday, June 13, 2008

Even the cardigan, which goes not at all, totally wins.

Posted by: Kim

So apparently LC is a million-and-a-half-aire for being such good TV drama. I suppose she could be smiling about that. I, however, choose to believe it is because she looks so cute:

Okay, really, she could lose the cardigan (I endorse, just, not with this particular outfit). I get that SoCal is omglikesotemperate compared to those of us who almost died in the humidity over here on the East Side this week, but, really? How cold is it in LA? Adorable dress = shiver and deal with it.

The preppy good-girl heels! THE FLOWER BELT! God, how long ago was it that I declared my bridesmaids would be wearing those? Why are we wedding-posty today? Who cares.

Lauren, I'm falling back in love with you a little more every day.

No comments: