Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Victoria Beckham Is Like, My Favorite Person Ever.

Posted by: Jen

I love Victoria and I have the feeling that she is much more fun than she lets on. This dress is interesting (ok, I love it) and I think she totally pulls it off, to the point of convincing me that maybe I could wear it too and not look like a total fool. Also, Victoria is part of my and Kim's Dream Team of friends, consisting of Mandy Moore, Leighton Meester, and Audrina (Marc Jacobs can be our gay boyfriend if he wants to). Awesome, right? You know you'd want to go out to lunch with all of us!

1 comment:

Kim & Jen said...

Okay, HOW does she do that thing where she makes her legs look twice as long as my entire body?!
IMDB swears to me she is 5'4"! My entire self is not 1 inch big! Not fair! Not fair!
Don't tell me it's the heels. I have heels, bitch. I still don't look like that.
I heart Posh.
-Kim