Wednesday, June 25, 2008

For Just Pennies A Day...

Posted by: Jen



Click the pic for where to buy it. For me. And if you bitches all buy it before I do and it is sold out there will be hell to pay. HELL!

This is my new obsession. Sometimes, when I see something of true beauty I get a very strong reaction of "I WANT! I NEED! I WILL DIE WITHOUT!", which is pretty sad because you know, people are starving in the world, but I can't help it and I am so sorry for being a vapid consumerist.

I am considering starting up a collection (PayPal account?) to buy this. Kim probably will need one too, so we need to raise a total of $350. Who is in?!

No but really, but really. Someone talk me down because I am thisclose to pulling out the Visa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, uh, bought that last year in black from Forever 21 for, like, $19. So I vote that you save your pennies. Or give your $350 to me in exchange for my bag, which looks good as new.