Friday, June 6, 2008

Amazing Things That Will Happen This Weekend!

Posted by: Kim

1. JEN is coming!!!

2. Party room at Do Re Mi (two of my roommates and I have been harmonizing on Heart songs for a week. Really, though)!

3. Brunch WITH JEN!!! (let's not lie ... people from NYC brunch better than any other people ... they are more alcoholic than even all the college students overrunning my fair city)

4. Shopping (or watching JEN! shop) at Poor Little Rich Girl! Okay, if they have more Coach shoes I'm caving.

5. Attending what is sure to be an equal parts joyous and hi-fucking-larious wedding celebration!

Have I mentioned JEN will be here?! KIM AND JEN. TOGETHER AGAIN. Finally.

Yesterday I told Jen I felt like a 7-year-old on Christmas Eve in anticipation of her arrival. Of course, I told her this on gchat right as she was being booted or logged out or whatever, so she didn't get the message in its full effect, which is really unfortunate because I'm convinced it's one of the best things I've ever said to anyone.

JEN JEN JEN! Now if the rush hour New York, New Haven, Hartford and Boston traffic would just, you know, cooperate, this fine Friday, this will all go exactly according to plan.

No comments: