Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Deep Lunchtime Thoughts Over My Sandwich...

Posted by: Jen

I have a few things to comment on, so I decided to put it all in one post for convenience's sake.

First off, filed under Things I Refuse To Believe No Matter How Many Times You Tell Me, I give you Eva Longoria:

Yeah, she's doing the Katie Holmes' baggy jeans roll thing that was thrust upon us last year. Eva, I am more likely to believe Katie than you on all things fashion (as you normally run around in 1980's prom inspired evening dresses, alternating with Uggs and Juicy Couture), but for real for real, I am not getting on this bandwagon no matter how often you insist on doing it. Fashion fail.

Next, I would just like to remind everyone again that I would like to be Victoria Beckham when I grow up:

Perfect, as usual (even with the matching red shoes). All signs of my sudden transformation point to this not happening as 1. there already is a VB, and 2. I am kind of sloppy. So, I will instead be satisfied if she joins our Dream Team of Friends and let's me borrow her shoes and accessories ('cause we all know I am not getting my hulking marathon-ized thighs into any of her clothes).

Last, I give you PRESIDENT Obama and Michelle's first dance at the Inaugural Ball, soundtrack by Beyonce:



Not gonna lie, this brings a tear to my eye... They look so happy! Michelle's pretty dress! THEY TWIRL! Beyonce gets choked up! I am quite happy that we finally have a leader that I can believe in. Good luck to President Obama!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like Victoria Beckham's style but not Eva Longoria's. I'd say SHOCK. AWE. Except not. I'll wager a guess you are from the East Coast. Sad for you.

Anonymous said...

HA. You totally just lost all credibility with that last sentence.