Friday, January 23, 2009

On World Events...

Posted by: Jen

My boyfriend and I discuss recent MOST AWESOME legislation:

BF: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7847651.stm
Jennifer: I KNOW
I KNOW I KNOW! He's so awesome!
like, the US was denying all foreign family planning clinics $ if they even mentioned abortion... that's so mean, especially in places like Africa!
BF: i know
that’s a big F@ck up
Jennifer: talk about not respecting individual choice
BF: yes, let’s make the poorest people in the world have more kids that they obviously cannot afford and will starve to death
Jennifer: I know
BF: woo pro life! i wouldn’t exactly call that a life...
jokers
Jennifer: or, let the clinic rot that is helping people in lots of other ways besides killing babies
“oh, no malaria shot for you, we provide information about abortion!”
no, that's thing, I find that pro-life people are shockingly callous, when it comes to living people
BF: what’s that, you want advice on how to get safe drinking water?
sorry, excuse the pun, that advice dried up when the funding did!
Jennifer: like they really care about that fetus, but screw the mom, the rest of the family and environment
BF: so far he has: lifted this ban, given stem cell research the go ahead, closed Guantanamo… i hate to say it, but he has done more in 3 days than Bush did in 8 years
the last decade was such a shame, hopefully it will just be a small blemish on the history of mankind
Jennifer: I know!!! I am so happy about all of it
I also enjoy that he is treating his critics as if they were 5 years old
"My oath wasn't perfect? FINE. I WILL RETAKE IT SO YOU SHUT UP."
he's a really great person
BF: yeah
Jennifer: I hope he continues to be like that
BF: i think he'll be ok
imagine if they find a cure for cancer now because they can do stem cell research
i hope all those that were opposed to it never reap the rewards of it
Jennifer: yeah exactly... like, ok you don't believe in it? Fine, die.
I would totally donate my eggs for that; they can help people who can't walk
BF: but your eggs, although unfertilized could have been a baby!!!
how dare you!?!?
Jennifer: didn't you hear? I am pre-pre-pregnant, and must act so at all times
BF: exactly
Jennifer: I should take you to Planned Parenthood, they would love you
BF: although you are not, you have the potential to be pregnant
Jennifer: and I have to respect LIFE!!!1
BF: i was thinking though (even before Obama’s great speech) we should do some charity work for a couple of hours a week
Jennifer: sure
BF: cleanse the soul
Jennifer: I like killing babies, helping little kids, animals…
whatever you want to do
BF: i want to put shampoo in a rabbit’s eyes, what charity is that?

No comments: