Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Two Wins And A FAIL!

Posted by: Jen

Ooooh, fashion week in Paris! Why wasn't I invited?

Oh, right, because I am not important enough. Anyway, I will pretend I am and give two thumbs up (to each) to Keira and Mischa for looking AWESOME.

First, Keira at the Chanel show:

Kim would die over this and even though I am not a big pencil skirt fan (I am too short to pull it off) I do have to say this is awesome. If I were a lawyer or somebody professional, this would be my office outfit. I also think I am a fan of Keira's bangs, even though they remind me of the kind I had when I was four... They started at the middle of my head and came forward to cover my eyebrows. Whatever, it was the 80's and I was adorable.

Next, Marissa Cooper!

Yay! Hi Mischa, I forgot about you. You still look nice and I have to admit, I REALLY like that color. I also like the cut and the details. The shoes are kind of stripper-y but your fabulous hair makes up for it. Now, please tell me that is not a real fur that you are holding and I will go see your next movie, whatever it is.

Lastly (not in Paris, some random event), our FAIL:


Leighton!!! What is is this? Did you decide to go with a strapless bandage dress, worry that you might get chilly and throw a sheer dress over it, just in case? We expect so much more of you! What would Blair Waldorf say?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leighton = HOT.
You = Retard.
That's all.
Bye Bye Bye.

Anonymous said...

Actually Anon, I am questioning your intelligence now because you took my disliking Leighton's dress as me calling her ugly. Also, using the term "Retard" is super classy, keep it up!