Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Come On People, You Can Never Have Too Much Cheese!

Posted by: Jen


Seriously people, I think the main difference between men and women is that for women, nothing can ever be too cheesy! I love cheese; in fact I have never met a girl that ever has said that something is TOO cheesy. That would be girl sacrilege. I'm not saying boys don't/can't like cheese (my bf loves a good cheese plate, and this is why we get along) but I am saying that girls are the experts on cheese and are more apt at determining good cheese and proper cheesiness, therefore I find it offensive when Christopher questions my love for cheese:

Chris: i think this soup is slightly too cheesy even for my tastes
Jennifer: Oh I love it
but I am a girl and nothing can ever be too cheesy
Chris: no, i love cheese more than you
guaranteed -- every kind, any style, doesn't matter
Jennifer: no, I love cheese more than you, I am sure of it
Chris: no there is absolutely no chance of that
Jennifer: like, I feel like if there is one kind of food that I like more it is cheese
Chris: nope
Jennifer: wrong
Chris: no
Jennifer: also, you just said that it was too cheesy
I do not think it is... in fact, if I had sprinkled cheese on top of it it would have been perfect
Chris: i am realizing that it's not the cheese...
its the mashed potato that's screwing up slightly
Jennifer: since when have you developed a sensitive palate!?
Chris: never, I eat everything, and like it generally -- you know this
Jennifer: exactly, and this soup is perfect
Chris: you are the picky one
Jennifer: maybe you are sick
Chris: no, you are wrong
Jennifer: nope

and now, a rebuttal (and a chance at redemption for boys everywhere):

Jennifer:
Chris says there is something off about the soup...
he thought it was the cheese, like it was TOO CHEESY
Boy co-worker: no such thing!

No comments: