Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Want Mischa Barton To Be Our Friend

Posted by: Jen

You know what, despite not knowing Mischa Barton to be anyone other than Marissa Cooper, and since knowing her only as that has led me to "meh" feelings about her because Summer and Seth were CLEARLY the stars on The OC not matter how hard they tried to make it all about Marissa and Ryan (oh, GG, do I see a pattern with Josh Schwartz backed shows in which the leads are boring and the "secondary" characters are awesome? Perhaps).

Anyway, as Fashion Week in Paris is upon us, I have had the opportunity to see more of M (I am going to call her that because it works for BOTH Mischa AND Marissa!), and I will say, I have taken a liking to her. First her awesome yellow dress and now this:

Yes! It is M celebrating her 23rd birthday as all 23 year olds should: in a fabulous fluffy/feathery dress, complete with ironic tiara, all wastey faced. I love her. I am here by adding her to our Dream Team of friends, because if anything, she will bring some fun to our parties!

Also, I don't care if you can act M, it's fine. I wasn't floored by your performance as Marissa. Maybe you should change the game and just be a fun socialite who dresses well and parties most excellently and gets paid for it. We all know that's what I would be if I had the rich parents/hair for it.

No comments: