Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jenny Humphrey's Pout Makes Me Nervous...

Posted by: Jen


Like seriously Little J! What is with your face on red carpets? We are not always doing high fashion; I'd like to see a little catalogue and see you smile and not look like you are about to bite off my face.

However, your dress is amazing and I applaud your or your stylist's fashion sense. I wonder: Jenny (Taylor, whatevs) is 15 years old. I at 15 was wearing Doc Martens, stripe-y sweaters and a jacket similar to the one favored by George Costanza -- and if Jenny is actually dressing herself, then she is a certified child genius, and I won't worry as much about her running around NYC to grown-up parties because she can obviously handle it. And do my taxes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.
Since you are not 15, Jen, promise me that should you ever come into possession of that dress, you'll seek out a slip. Or, in the words of Little J herself in Mondays episode where she, you know, gives V a see-through dress, some lining. YOU CAN SEE WHERE HER TIGHTS STOP!
SEE-THROUGH! SEE-THROUGH! LIFE IMITATES ART!
Oh, Little J.

Anonymous said...

I would love to come into possession of that dress. Jenny should give it to me because she's clearly not happy in it.