Wednesday, December 10, 2008

GIVE IT TO ME!

Posted by: Jen

So you'd think Whitney Port would take a look at Diane von Furstenberg's Pre-Fall collection (Pre-fall? Really? Like am I supposed to want this in August '09? Because if I got the collection for xmas I would wear it every day.) and suddenly know how to dress herself. But she does not, and will probably continue to not take the example of the PURE GENIUS that is Diane!

An amazing party dress? Count me in! Throw a long cardigan over that and wear it to work... At least once a week for a year to justify the cost!

I drool. I know it's simple, but simple is best: a great color and you know that fabric would fall perfectly. I would jazz it up with some gold jewelry but Kim could also wear it with a string of long pearls! We'd both look fabuloussssssss.

Oh hello! I would wear this while having some type of adventure on a slightly gray day in Paris. Chocolate croissants would be eaten and it would involve a motorcycle ride. NEED IT.

You can see the rest of it here: http://fabsugar.com/slideshow/2572932

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want the purple one realllllly bad.