Monday, December 8, 2008

On Severe Regret...

Posted by: Jen

Ok, so every now and then I get the urge to chop off my hair, do so, severely regret it, swear to never do it again, grow it out happily for two years and then repeat the agonizing process for some reason. You'd think I'd learn but I DO NOT. Anyway, the latest incarnation of hair mistake is a long bob that makes me look like I am 8. My hair is way to thick and wavy to pull this off and I am seriously depressed. I am considering going back to get it fixed but I do not know how it would be fixed and it's either that or let it grow and look shitty for three months. This is the worst thing ever.

Chris: i saw your facebook status, you're not happy?
Jennifer: no I hate it
Chris: maybe you can use this as a fancy fun hat stage
Jennifer: no, it's the bottom that I don't like... my bangs are fine
Chris: the bottom ? the back?
Jennifer: like the sides and everything
it's just stupid, and I really hate it
Chris: you took a risk though and that's cool, i'm sure its not nearly as bad as you think
Jennifer: yay I am cool for a risk! I can tell people that.
"excuse my hair, I know I look like shit, but please realize I am cool for it!!!"
Chris: should i walk up stairs and look or would you rather no one looked at you right now
Jennifer: I'm hiding and I don't want to talk about it because I will cry
seriously, I'm going to like, pee in the trashcan or something, whenever I have to go
Chris: well did you at least do something fun this weekend to make up for it
Jennifer: yeah but I didn't have as much fun as I would have if I had long hair

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone else echoed the "this could mean it's time for Jen Wears Fun Hats" sentiment.

But I am sorry you are so sad, and I sympathize with hair woe.

Chris Camp said...

i like hats