Monday, December 15, 2008

If you're looking for a fun, reasonably priced holiday dress ...

Posted by: Kim

... allow me to point you in the direction of the Gap.

No, really. I'm sure you're having one of two thoughts ("the ... Gap? For realz?" or "Yeah. Obviously Kim would like the Gap.") and neither of them are exactly positive, but, I swear. Cute. Affordable. If I didn't have a closet so full it's starting to wake me up at night covered in a cold sweat of shame and guilt, I'd be all over half a dozen or so on the site.

As it is, I leave it to others. I'll shop vicariously.

www.gap.com

Buy (Red) Save Lives while you're at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to torment me like this? I have 3 cocktail dresses sitting in my closet right now and SWORE that I would not buy one for New Years. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Gap is a finest store to get affordable holiday dress.